As Seen on HGTV's Island Hunters
Built in two phases, this six-bedroom, six and a half bathroom, Strum Island home was a labor of love built over four years.
The main home comprises two stories of living space with an expansive third-floor master suite and lounge. The fourth-floor offers an observation tower with spectacular 360-degree views and, above the tower is a traditional light house inspired Widow's Walk.
Particular attention was paid to incorporate furniture grade standards into the construction of this sturdy home. A one-of-a-kind walnut-carved bar adorns the open interior, with a media room, exercise area and an impressive kitchen that will satisfy the burgeoning menu of a budding master chef or the private musings of an intimate, weekend brunch. Such attention to detail is purposefully expressed throughout the home.
- Ten Acres
- Ten Thousand Square Feet
- Six Ensuite Bedrooms and Powder Room
- Stunning Great Room, Bar, & Signature Fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen and Dining
- Butler’s Pantry
- Library Room and Tower
- Rose Hut with Hot Tub
- Boat House Apartment for Staff
- Wood Shed with Two Apartments
- Three Minutes from Mainland Wharf by Boat
- Five Minutes to Mahone Bay Town by Car